Friday, October 8, 2010

First Day!

She is old. So much older than I want to think. Sure, I know that years down the road I will look at these pictures and think how young she looks, but right now all I see is the little girl that she is no longer. The baby pudge is gone, the toothless grin is filled in, and now she has entered another year of school as an enthusiastic, independent big girl.

I can't help but be a little scared by this one. I can see 10 years down the road to a moody teenager who is too cool to look at my camera with this picture!


My sweet girl, I wish I could keep you forever little. Although I know you have to grow up, stay forever the confident, imaginative, and wonderful girl you are! I love you.
Have great year in Pre-K!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP