Friday, July 16, 2010

Texture, texture, texture!

I don't know if you have noticed, but I LOVE textures. I will reluctantly admit, when I first found them I was consumed by them. If I wasn't eating, sleeping, or changing a diaper, I was probably scouring Flickr for new textures! They can transform an ordinary photo into something so much more. You can use them to add a vintage feel, or urban grungy. Or in the case here, go from a snapshot of my little one in front of a plain wall to a picture where I can focus more on her truly amazing blue eyes! The texture added dimension and warmth.
After


Before



There are so many places where you can get great textures from. Right now, one place is from Way Outnumbered. She is giving away Patti Brown's Supernatural Texture Set. They look amazing. I know I am crossing my fingers for them!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP